Wednesday, February 28, 2007

TRJ#4---Turning Point

TRJ#4---Turning Point
As there is an original story of “The prince and the Pauper,” I expected that Carina and Julia will change their standing for a while. Sure enough, the story went as I thought until Julia made a problem. My expectation of the story didn’t last long; I knew there would be some troubles, but I didn’t expect that Julia would not obey to what Carina and Ingrid had said. The turning point was when Julia ran off with Markus while the ball was held. Since then, the story began to go on in unexpected way, and because I couldn’t imagine what would happen next, and the story became more fun. I am very curious about how it would end in this book with all those troubles and twists Carina and Julia had made, and they are in dilemma and are in serious trouble. The curiousness of how they are going to shoot their troubles away is urging me to finish this book and find out what will happen to Carina and Julia.
Some books have poor turning points and twists, and some don’t even have a turning point and they have boring and obvious endings that fill us with disappointment and discontentment. This book wasn’t one of them it wasn’t too twisted to shock me, but this book’s twist and the turning point was not too obvious and not too unexpected and it is pleasant reading it. So I think that endings are important and as well as the endings, the sources such as turning points that change the ending more interesting are very important to creating an interesting story.

No comments: